Monday, February 8, 2010

The Countdown


The countdown has begun!  Only 2 more days until the 3rd issue of Lonny hits your virtual newsstand!  If you have been trying to find a magazine to fill the void that was left when Domino went under and you haven't discovered Lonny yet, you're in for a treat!

Lonny December 2009 Cover

I can't tell you how many times I wished that my computer was handy while I am flipping through a great magazine so I can check out the sources online.  I usually put the magazine down and forget about researching the items I liked.  Well with Lonny, if you see an item you like, you can click on it and it takes you directly to where you can find it!  Genius!  For instance, the Iomoi bag in the top right corner caught my eye in the December Gift Guide:



If you rolled your mouse over the bag and clicked on it, you were directed right to the Iomoi page where you could buy the bag!  I only wish this feature had existed sooner.

Vanessa De Vargas' Home, Lonny December 2009

So, on February 10th, be sure to check out the latest issue of Lonny magazine.  They've been tweeting that it will feature some West Coast homes so I am really excited about that.  I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment