Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Love For Trader Joe's!


Like I said before, I am not someone who likes to celebrate Valentine's Day by going out to a fancy, overpriced dinner.  Instead, we like to cook at home or get together with friends and celebrate.  

Well this year, I can tell you what I'll be cooking for dessert!  Who doesn't love molten chocolate cakes?  They are so ooey and gooey, warm and yummy all in one little cake!  I am sure I could make them from scratch, but why would I want to when I can buy them at Trader Joe's and pop them in the oven!

I discovered them when I read this feature in the Jan./Feb. issue of the Food Network Magazine.  


They are now sitting in my freezer waiting for Valentine's Day to roll around!  You can find them at your local Trader Joe's in the freezer aisle for $2.99!  I plan to serve mine with a little vanilla ice cream.  YUM!


When I shop at Trader Joe's, I always love to check out the shelf where they feature their new products.  Look what I found this week - another treat to send to work with hubby!  


Now I don't want you all thinking that I send treats with him year round.  This is only a Valentine's Day thing.  A good excuse to send him to work with some love that will hopefully brighten his day!

Do you have anything fun planned for your Valentine's Day?  Do you like to eat in or out?  I'd love to hear what other people do!

No comments:

Post a Comment