Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Not Dead......

Just pregnant! Yep, the reason for the lack of posts over the last few months is because I've been exhausted and trying to get plenty of rest.

I'm now 21 weeks along....with TWIN GIRLS!!! Hubby and I are pleased to introduce you to Baby A:





Yes, those are her knees next to her shoulders and her feet by her head. Apparently we caught her mid yoga pose. 

And Baby B:





She's higher up in my tummy so apparently she has more room to pose for the camera. Aren't they both beautiful???

I didn't have any morning sickness at all in the first trimester. Yay! My pregnancy has been so smooth....up until now. I'm currently on bed rest so I have all the time in the world to blog now. I got a new iPad and this is the first post I'm writing with it.

I'll try and post more often now that I have the time and my iPad is never too far from me. If you have any suggestions of things I can do on bed rest, let me know! I have a huge stack of baby books to get through, but other ideas on how to pass the time are welcome. And if you live close by, feel free to visit anytime! 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment