Friday, June 4, 2010

Chic Mom

I am definitely not feeling chic these days. Since I'm on bed rest, I spend my days in some form of lounge wear - sweats, robes, pajamas, baseball hats, etc. I haven't been outside my house in over 2 weeks which means I haven't worn shoes in that amount of time. I can't wait until these babies arrive and I can get dressed in real clothes and wear all my cute shoes again. I know, those of you with kids are probably saying, she's crazy if she thinks she'll be getting out of the house soon after the twins are born let alone trying to look "chic" while covered in spit up and drool.

You know who was a chic mom? Jackie Kennedy. Maybe after I lose the baby weight (plus some extra) I can look great as she did with her kids. 






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You still do look chic while on bed rest!!!! Staying off your feet for all this time will all be worth it once the girls arrive. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete