Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!


Hubby has been chalking up BIG points by taking such great care of me while I've been on bed rest. He leaves for work at the crack of dawn each morning and at the end of the day all he probably wants to do is relax. Instead he comes home cooks dinner, cleans, does the laundry, buys the groceries and tackles his "honey do" list on the weekends. In addition, I wake up each morning to find that he's packed a cooler for me with breakfast, water and snacks to get me through the day so I don't have to get up to grab food. He also leaves my tray in bed which is full of magazines, the remote, my iPad, stationery and stamps for thank you notes, etc.

Honestly, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH A GREAT GUY??? Here he is with one of our nephews just the other week (excuse the poor iPhone photo quality - I was horizontal on the couch when I took this):


I think he's going to make one GREAT dad when his 2 little girls arrive!

Needless to say, he has been going above and beyond the call of duty and deserves a BIG treat for all of the extra work he's been doing around here. If you have any suggestions, LET ME KNOW!

So I was quite smitten when he came home from Trader Joe's the other day with two bunches of BEAUTIFUL peonies! Aren't they GORGEOUS? I even gave him a quick tip from the couch on how to arrange them. (What guy has arranged fresh flowers before?) Didn't he do a great job? 



If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I LOVE peonies. They are my absolute favorite and have really brightened my week so far!

I LOVE YOU!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment