Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Cup of Christmas!



There's nothing that says Christmas like a fire in the fireplace, cold weather outside, music playing and a warm beverage in your hand.  

I always love finding new products at my local Trader Joe's.  The other week I discovered Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate and I'm hooked.  



It's the perfect warm beverage to keep you cozy on those cold winter nights.  You can make it very rich or just add more milk to make it creamier.  

So go ahead and make yourself a glass.  Top it with some whipped cream or marshmallows or toss in a mini candy cane for a peppermint twist (or some peppermint schnapps if you want to be really toasty!) and curl up with a good book by the fire.  Sounds like a great evening to me!  

It's like Christmas in a cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment