Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello Gorgeous


I have seen some of Scott Wood's work before, but this video of his San Francisco flat just got me very excited about decorating for the holidays.  I love these images of his home decorated so beautifully for Christmas.  It's homes and decorators like this that make me miss living in San Francisco.   


 

I think it would be so much fun to decorate a man's living space to look like it just stepped out of a Ralph Lauren ad.  The fact that he spent years working for Ralph Lauren is evident in his work.  I wonder if Scott worked at Ralph Lauren at the same time I was there?  The guys who created all the window displays and vignettes within the store were always doing amazing work.  I was always trying to get some tips from them!

Enjoy the video and music.  I hope it inspires you to decorate and entertain during the holidays as well!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment