Friday, December 11, 2009

Great Stationery

I have an addiction to all things that have to do with organizing...especially office supplies and paper goods. I don't know what it is about stationery and paper that get me so excited! Maybe because it reminds me of "back to school" time when you got to stock up on school supplies and get organized for the year ahead. The smell of paper and freshly sharpened pencils....yum!

The West Side Letter by Pressed, Ink is one of my favorite go-to cards for when I don't feel like using my traditional monogrammed stationery. For a pack of 10 cards and envelopes it's only $12.50.


It's fun because unlike your traditional stationery it's more horizontal and the black background makes your initial pop! Right now Pressed, Ink is running a special where everything on their site is 30% off! That means it's less than $1 per card to send a personalized note! What a great deal! I may have to stock up & hope you do too!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment