Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Favorite Pen

I know...again with the office supplies???  I warned you...I HAVE AN ADDICTION!  


Well, I have found a new favorite pen that I absolutely cannot live without.  It's the Sharpie Pen.  The Sharpie is a classic that has made a name for itself.  The Sharpie Pen is something you can use for everyday tasks - list making, thank you notes, etc.  


 

I carry several in my purse because I no longer want to write with anything else.  It lives up to it's claims - I have yet to see it bleed through paper and the tip doesn't get dull so you get a consistent line each time you write.  It's amazing.

Who knew I could get so excited about a pen?  Embarrassing I know.  If you are excited too, you can find them at your local office supply store or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment