Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Uniform

Growing up I went to a private school from kindergarten through 8th grade. Each day we had to wear a uniform to school. I actually liked wearing a uniform because it meant that I didn't have to wake up every day and pick out an outfit to wear. In the end, that meant I could sleep in longer and I DO like my sleep.

Well, apparently the concept of a uniform has stuck with me although it has evolved over the decades. Most days I tend to wear the same thing: black sweatpants, a white long sleeved t-shirt and a down vest and if I rolled out of bed without showering then add a black hat.

For the past several years my go-to comfy black pants have been my Lululemon Groove Pant in all black. I like them because they have a higher waist so they cover that part of my stomach that won't get flat no matter how many crunches I do. When it's cold outside (like now - 20s in the morning!?!? Brrrrr.) I thrown on my brushed Groove Pants because they are fuzzy on the instide which means they are a little more toasty!

On top I typically wear a white long sleeve t-shirt. Sometimes I'll get CRAZY and wear a black one instead. Very adventurous of me, I know. Then on top of the shirt I wear a down puffy vest. Currently my favorite vest is the Lululemon Huff N Puff Vest in....black (surprise). I own other down vests from Patagonia, North Face and JCrew, but the Lululemon one is by far my favorite because it is flattering and cut longer in the back so it covers more of your rear.
If you don't have a Lululemon near you, they now have a website and shipping is FREE! I highly recommend their workout pants whether you are working out or not. Like I said, they have been my favorite pants for years. They are flattering and somehow smooth everything out and lift your rear end at the same time. Amazing. Now run out and get a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment