Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three of Out With the Old....In with 2010!



The fun never ends!  Have you been cleaning and organizing around your own house now that it's 2010?  I hope so!

The next project I took on was the guest bathroom cabinets.  This is where I store all the extra toiletries, medicine, etc. because we don't have room for it all in the master bathroom.  After several rounds of house guests over the past few months and a few illnesses the medicine cabinet was a mess.  Here it is before:


 
I know, you're probably thinking, "this girl is crazy...that looks pretty organized to me!"  Well, the recently used medicine needed to be put away and all the expired medicine needed to be TOSSED and replaced if necessary.  Check out this REALLY expired Neosporin I found in the cabinet!  The expiration date beats the expired oil I found in the pantry yesterday!



Expires April 1998!!!

After tossing all the old medicine and adding what needed to be replaced to my shopping list the cabinet was starting to look better.  I got out my label maker and re-labeled a few boxes as well as added labels to a few that never got one.  Now the next time one of us or one of our house guests gets sick, they know just where to go to find the cure! 
 


This is a quick and easy project that will only take you a few minutes so go ahead and try it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment