Monday, January 11, 2010

A Very Thoughtful Gift





I received the cutest gift from my sister in the mail the other day.  It absolutely brightened my day!  She sent me the greatest gift labels from Erin Condren.  They are so colorful and cheery that you can't help but love them!  And they are personalized too!  I love receiving personalized gifts - it makes you feel like the person actually put time and effort into thinking of a gift you'd like.  I can hardly wait to use them.  You can use them on gifts like this:



SO cute right?  Or you can stick one on a bottle of wine as a hostess gift (you can even order waterproof labels for chilled white wine or bubbly), put one inside a book that you give to a friend or child at their birthday, attach one to the front of a gift bag, a plate of homemade cookies, party favors...the possibilities are endless!

I can't tell you how many times I have been on the way to a party or shower only to have to stop at a drug store to pick up whatever cheesy card they have available.  These gift labels will make our gifts so much more personal and fun.

Here's what our labels look like (note: the poor photo quality does not do them justice!)



You should definitely check out her site and see all of the products that she offers.  All of her stuff is so cute you will want one of everything!  The clever Super Bowl invitations make me want to host a Super Bowl party:




The life planner makes me want to become a paper calendar person and ditch the iPhone calendar:



And I thought the call me cards would be so fun for parents to use for play dates!





All of her items would also make great gifts for friends.  Wouldn't you be excited to receive a personalized notepad or gift labels?  I know I was SO excited to receive my labels.  I am always making lists so I'm about to order a set of her notepads.  How cute will my to do and grocery lists be now?  The only problem is that I can't decide which one to order!

1 comment:

  1. I love Erin Condren! She has such cute stuff and I really want to buy a calendar!

    ReplyDelete