Friday, January 15, 2010

Have You Heard???


In case you've been living under a rock or if you haven't read about my obsession, The Container Store is offering 30% off ALL Elfa and Elfa installation!



It's been going on since Christmas, so I'm not sure how much longer it will last, but it is one of their best sales EVER!

I re-did the closet in the last apartment we lived in when we were in San Francisco.  It was a small walk-in closet (nothing about apartment living in San Francisco is BIG!)  The Container Store helped me design it and they even installed it!  The whole process was so easy.  We were just renting, but the closet in our bedroom only had 1 rod running the length of it.  That was not going to work for the 2 of us so it was worth it to us to spend the money and upgrade the closet.  I don't have any before pictures, but here's what it looked like after the installation:




I looked at all my photos and counted about 82 pairs of shoes in that closet between the 2 of us!  (You can't see a lot of them in just these 2 pictures.)  Unbelievable!

Being able to more than DOUBLE our hanging space was invaluable.  Also being able to adjust the racks was huge for us since hubby's is 6'2" and his shirts and pants are long and I am 5'2" so nothing of mine is long.  In this closet I had room for everything from our hats to shoes, suits, dresses, pants, coats, etc.

My husband doesn't have a lot of free time so I had the Container Store do the installation.  The guys who came to install it were amazing.  They were so courteous and absolutely knew what they were doing.  The Container Store I shop at doesn't have their own installation team.  Instead they outsource it to independent closet installation companies.  I am not sure if all their stores are like this so yours may be different.  They removed the old closet rod and shelf, patched the walls and started installing.  Before long it was complete and the Container Store had 2 more satisfied customers!



If you are too busy to make it to the store and know exactly what you need, they offer a "Click & Pickup" service where you order everything online, choose which store you'd like to pick it up from and tell them when you'd like to pick it up.  Then when you are on your way, just give them a call and they'll bring it to the curb for you and load it in your car!  How convenient is that?  Just another reason I love the Container Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment