Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Spring!


In case you didn't have time to click through the links in last night's post, here are some photos of the J. Crew items I bought that weren't on the site last night, but they are today!


J. Crew Tissue Garland Tank in dark pewter ($42.50 online, $45 in stores) 

This is how I was thinking of wearing it (but with jeans...I can't rock those short shorts!):



And here's the zipper sweater...a much better picture:


J. Crew Scalloped Zipper Cardigan ($98) 

There were a few more items that I spotted on the site today that I just might have to add to my shopping cart.  Darn you J. Crack!!!


 

J. Crew Vintage Bateau Top ($36) 

I am such a sucker for anything nautical and I love it when all the designers launch their spring lines with nautical themed pieces.  It must be the sailor in me.  And I love pleats - especially on blouses.  Thank goodness for my dry cleaner.  I think I drive them insane with all my pleated shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment